Want to be more involved in DC Canes? Join the board for the 2017-2018 term! We are now accepting applications and nominations for next year’s board!
Board members plan game watches and events throughout the year. Board members are also required to attend at least 50% of the monthly board meetings, assist with running at least two game watches, help plan and execute at least one D.C. Canes event during the course of the year, and to be a paid D.C. Canes member.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “D.C. Canes 2017-2018 Board Application” (if you are applying for yourself) or “D.C. Canes 2017-2018 Board Nomination” (if you are nominating someone else).
Please include the following in your email:
- Your name (or the name of the person you are nominating)
- UM degree(s) and graduation year(s)
- The email address and a phone number where the applicant/nominee can be contacted
- The position(s) for which you are applying or nominating (please list all positions of interest)
- A brief explanation of why you or the person you are nominating would be an asset to the board (including any relevant experience)
Nominations will be accepted until Monday, March 20th at 5:00pm.
Questions regarding board member responsibilities, the board selection process, and other related matters can be sent to email@example.com.
For more information about each of the board positions visit: http://dccanes.com/contact/
- President Frenk visits DC
- Congrats to the 2017-2018 Board!